PRINZING PFEIFFER, with the world‘s largest number of installed systems with counter-rotating compression tool, is mainly responsible for the development of the modern radial-pressing-method.
The counter-rotating compression tool and the fully automatic compaction control is a prerequisite for the tension-free and complete embedding of the reinforcement
- Fast and homogeneous concrete compaction by radial compression
- Tension-free embedding of the reinforcement by counter-rotating compression tool
- Low water-cement ratio and thus very high concrete strength by economical cement consumption
- Exact product length by full mould space limitation
- High reliability of product quality through fully automated compression regulator
- Simple machine design without deep foundation pit and expandable up to fully automatic pipe production line