Filler box planing roller
- Patented steel roller that replaces the scraper frame in the front area of the filler box.
- The roller is regulated by a chain-driven, frequency-controlled motor that is independent from the travel movements of the filler box.
The planing roller provides several benefits when producing paving stones:
- It prevents the "digging" of concrete from the mold during the production process
- Moister face mix concrete or large-sized paving stones can be more easily processed and produced (improved color intensity)
- Significantly smoother product surface, better bonding between coarse mix and face mix concrete
- Quicker cycle times due to the omission of the reversing operation
- Available for the machines RH 1400, RH 1500 and RH 2000