Concrete block manufacturing systems
Modern concrete block machines for the production of paving stones, concrete slabs, curbs, stair treads, planters, palisades or hollow blocks.
HESS GROUP offers complete mixing plant technology including dosing units for aggregates, cement, and color-blended concrete.
Transfer and handling systems
Fully automated handling systems optimally tailored to customer needs.
The high-performance hydraulics with the M-version
The block manufacturing machines of the M-Series are equipped with a CNC control unit. All axes movements of tamper head, mold, and filler box are monitored and precisely controlled to 1/10 of a mm. All axes communicate with each other to enable overlapping movement for optimal cycle time resulting in significant benefits:
- Thanks to the position control, the tamper head brake is not required
- No bumpy or jerky movements of the independently operating tamper head cylinder preventing uneven compaction
- Harmonic movements ensure extremely low-wear machine operation
- High repeat accuracy
- No variation when operating with warm or cold hydraulic oil
- Possible wearing in the cylinders is identified easier and faster due to the constant pressure feedback
- Available for the machines RH 760/780, RH 1500 and RH 2000