Backmix filling station
Complete filling to the upper edge, as well as targeted over-filling in sections of the mold using back mix feeding.
Backmix filling station
- Easy operation
- High dosing accuracy
- Reproducibility of overfilling
- Less facemix compaction and displacement
- Lower manufacturing tolerances, improved coplanarity of the products
- Quick recipe-related adaption to a wide range of moulds
- Simplified machine cleaning
Filling the mould with the earth-moist backmix. Backmix feeder for complete filling of the mould up to the upper edge, and targeted overfilling in certain parts of the mould. Electronic overfilling ensures a precise and even slab thickness. Displacement of the facemix is avoided.
- Mobile group consisting of material silo, conveyor belt and filling pocket
- Mobile group with adjustable forward and reverse speed
- Material silo with level sensor for communication with the mixing plant
- Frequency-controlled belt conveyor drive unit, for take-out of the material from the material silo and for loading the filling pocket
During forward movement, the mould is filled with backmix; during the backward movement, it is overfilled by means
of electronic overfilling and the surplus material is removed by scrapers. The X-Y-axis regulation allows for adjustment of a speed-independent and freely programmable overfilling curve. The complete unit can be moved for easy cleaning.
Concrete block refinement
creates room for creativity
The demand for diverse shapes and sophisticated surface designs, such as natural-looking stone surfaces, is constantly increasing.
Handling and curing
For removing the slabs from the slab carriage using a vacuum lifter, to turn by 180 ° and to place on the flat slab displacer of the flat depositing device on the wet side.
Direct washing machine
For washing hermetic slabs in the press cycle as a bypass turntable or space-saving inline version.
Marbling and coloring machine
Stand-alone mobile system for marbling and/or coloring of the visible side of the slab.
Station 7: Ejection station
For ejecting the green slab out of the press onto the slab carriage. 2 ejection systems are available.
Station 5 and 6: Prepressing and main pressing station
Beginning of the compaction process and water exchange between the face mix and back mix concrete. Final compaction of the concrete slab.
Station 2 and 3: Facemix distribution and service station
Different systems are available for optimum distribution of various face mix concretes. Plus service area.