Compensation of unevenesses of the surface which are beyond the allowed tolerances. Calibration is a prerequisite for the grinding process. The machine can also be used for the layer-by-layer milling of single or double side masonry and chmney blocks, allowing for a motarless processing.
- High-quality, reproducible products due to planar and smooth belt transport
- Durable machine due to stable and high-quality construction
- High flexibility due to modular design (stations can be retrofitted) and universal holding devices
- Time saving and improved user comfort thanks to electric height adjustment
- Cost and space saving in dry treatment due to elimination of grinding water (no water treatment required) and special waste disposal
- Further cost cuttings possible due to the usage of dust which occurs during the calibration process as a filler in the concrete mixture
Application / Features
- The grinding machine serves to mill-off unevenesses of the surface of slabs and pavers which exceed the allowed production tolerances, i.e. variations of the height as well as of conicities
- Moreover, the machine can be used for the unilateral and bi-lateral layerwise milling of both wall stones and chimney stones in order to allow a mortar-free processing
- The treatment can be executed in dry mode or in wet mode
- Depending on the customer´s demand the machine can be equipped with up to 3 working stations
- Two working widths can be offered: 850 mm and 1,200 mm
- The machine is equipped with with lateral guidances which are optionally adjustable by means of an electric motor
- Heavy-duty tunnel design
- Armoured machine bed, made from grey cast iron with hardened high-precision manganese steel ground plates
- Multi-layer armoured conveyor belt, make „Siegling“ for the planar transport of the products through the calibrating stations
- The calibrating stations are equipped with high-performance milling diamonds, attached to universal mounting devices
- Quick and easy tool exchange due to dovetail guidances
- VFD-driven main drives and vertical movement of each calibrating station
- Independant control and operation panel and visualization
- Processing parameters are being saved for each indivual product type
Technical specifications *
|Belt speed||0.5 m/min up to 5 m/min|
|Average processing speed|
|in wet mode||approx. 2-2,5 lin. m /min|
|in dry mode||approx. 1-1,5 lin. m /min|
|*depending on product characteristics and required final result|
Product thickness: 30 mm up to 400 mm
Working width: 850 mm / 1,200 mm
|Length x width x height||3,9 m x 2,2 m x 3,3 m||5,4 m x 2,8 m x 3,6 m|
|Total connected load||55 kW||60 kW|
|Water consumption wet operation||3 m3/h up to 5 m3/h||3 m3/h up to 6 m3/h|
|Air consumption during dry operation||2,000 m3/h up to 4,000 m3/h||2,000 m3/h up to 5,000 m3/h|
|Length x width x height||5 m x 2,2 m x 3,3 m||6,8 m x 2,8 m x 3,6 m|
|Total connected load||110 kW||120 kW|
|Water consumption wet operation||6 m3/h up to 10 m3/h||6 m3/h up to 12 m3/h|
|Air consumption during dry operation||4,000 m3/h up to 8,000 m3/h||4,000 m3/h 10,000 m3/h|
|Length x width x height||6,1 m x 1,9 m x 3,3 m||8,3 m x 2,8 m x 3,5 m|
|Total connected load||150 kW||150 kW|
|Water consumption wet operation||9 m3/h up to 15 m3/h||9m3/h up to 18 m3/h|
|Air consumption during dry operation||9,000 m3/h up to 12,000 m3/h||9,000 m3/h up to 15,000 m3/h|
Concrete block refinement
creates room for creativity
The demand for diverse shapes and sophisticated surface designs, such as natural-looking stone surfaces, is constantly increasing.
Stone calibrating machine
For laboratories. Test products are calibrated before breaking and flexural strength tests are carried out.
Special and laboratory machines – Multicut saw
For production of baseboards, sample products, strips, cubes made of concrete and terrazzo slabs.
The control technology from SR SCHINDLER enables you to increase the efficiency of your systems.
In order to be able to design the production and value adding process of concrete products efficiently and economically efficient transport and handling systems are required.
Complementary to the production and finishing lines, SR-Schindler also provides handling technology and packing lines for paving stones and slabs.
From paving stones (for impregnation or coating layer by layer) and slabs (for impregnation or coating row by row) for optimum protection.